How to setup IPTV on iOS devices using GSE Player
IPTV is the next iteration of viewing televised content due to its advanced and reliable digital media system. You can get live sports updates, watch live channels, or even access Video on Demand (VOD) services whenever, wherever, and on whichever device you want.
Although Android devices may have a significant share in the United States, iOS or Apple devices contribute nearly 50% when considering handheld units. In fact, over 113 million users use iPhones as their primary device, meaning a reliable IPTV player is the need of the hour.
Thankfully, there are multiple IPTV players in the iOS App Store that will help you get the most out of your internet-powered entertainment.
This article will talk about one such IPTV player (GSE Smart IPTV) that offers a seamless and reliable IPTV solution for all iOS devices. We will also provide other alternatives if you want variety to suffice your IPTV needs.
What is GSE Smart IPTV?
The GSE IPTV player is a popular streaming app that allows users to add M3U playlists to stream live channels using IPTV. You can use this app on any iOS-powered device, including iPhones, Apple TVs, and iPads.
Besides streaming live content over the internet, you can use the app to stream TV shows and movies with minimal fuss. However, you will have to apply proper settings to use an IPTV service on the player.
GSE Smart IPTV is available in two versions, including a Lite and Pro version. The Pro version offers more features than the Lite model, including support for Apple TV. However, you will have to purchase the Pro version to use its features.
Here are the benefits of using GSE Smart IPTV:
- You can create and manage your favorite playlists according to your requirements.
- You can load numerous M3U playlists.
- It comes with inbuilt support for Chromecast.
- It comes with an advanced and easy-to-use electronic programming guide.
How to install GSE Smart IPTV on iOS devices
Before installing the GSE IPTV player, ensure that you have an active M3U playlist to access your favorite IPTV service.
You will get your M3U playlist when you buy IPTV online from the best IPV provider. Once you register with a top IPTV service and receive your playlist, you can begin the installation process.
Here are the steps to install the GSE IPTV player on your iOS device.
- Go to the App Store and tap on the Search icon.
- Type GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar and tap enter.
- You will get a list of options, including the GSE IPTV palyer.
- Select the GSE IPTV player and hit Get.
- Your iOS device will begin the downloading process and will culminate after the app gets installed.
- Once installed, open the app.
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the GSE Smart IPTV icon on your home screen. You can tap on the icon and begin the setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
How to setup GSE Smart IPTV on iOS devices
Here are the steps to set up the GSE IPTV player on your iOS devices.
- Tap on the GSE IPTV icon and begin the setup process.
- Accept the terms and conditions and continue to the next page.
- The app may also ask for Bluetooth connectivity. If you get a prompt, tap on the “OK” button to proceed further.
- Now you will have to add your M3U playlist by clicking the “+” icon on the Remote Playlist menu.
- Add your M3U URL and select from the available option to proceed further.
- Give a name to your playlist.
- Once you configure your playlist settings, wait for the playlist to download from your IPTV server.
- After loading successfully, your GSE Smart Player will list all the channel categories in the main menu.
Now, you can use the GSE Smart IPTV player to view your favorite IPTV content whenever and wherever you want.
Other IPTV players for iOS devices
Although GSE Smart IPTV is the best IPTV player, you can also use other applications to run your favorite IPTV content on your iOS devices.
Here are some alternatives that offer similar features to the GSE IPTV player.
IPTV – Watch TV Online
IPTV – Watch TV Online is one of the most-used players for IPTV services. This app offers identical features to GSE Smart IPTV and also allows you to add M3U playlists to run your favorite live channels.
You can download this app from the App Store and use it even with a free IPTV trial pack.
If you want a reliable and seamless IPTV player, IPTV Smarters is one of the best players to consider. You can use this app on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV and use an active M3U playlist to stream your favorite channels.
Does Apple TV support GSE Smart IPTV?
Like all other Apple devices, Apple TV also supports GSE Smart IPTV. You can download the player from the store and configure the player to stream live channels on your Apple TV.
Does GSE Smart IPTV support Chromecast?
The GSE IPTV player comes with native Chromecast support using your iOS device’s AirPlay option. However, you use other apps like the Replica app to share content between your handheld device and TV.
Does the GSE IPTV player support multiple M3U playlists?
You can configure multiple M3U playlists in the GSE IPTV player and manage them to suit your preference.
GSE Smart IPTV and Roomba TV
The GSE IPTV player is one of the best players for streaming IPTV services. You can use this player with any top IPTV provider like Roomba TV to get the best IPTV service for streaming your favorite live channels on your iOS devices.
Hopefully, our article has helped you to understand how to install and set up GSE Smart IPTV on iOS devices to get the best IPTV experience.